ABOUT ME/ OVER MIJ / SOBRE MIM




Helloooooooooo dear friends!   
πŸ˜€I`m Cris, brazilian (from Rio Grande do Sul) and entrepreneur in the Netherlands since 2013. 

    My business???? Two interesting enterprises: ✌ 

    BSB company, Catering and Webshop & BVTC - Language Centre.πŸ’šπŸ’›

    BSB... because I believe that one of the most important and memorable aspect of any event is the FOOD! 
    What do I like most at BSB? πŸ‘‰I can bring/introduce the best traditional snacks & dishes from Brazil to the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany!


    BVTC...because I am Bilingual teacher, graduated in Foreign Languages (ULBRA University / Brazil) with more than 20 years experience in teaching. πŸ‘ˆ
    In Holland, I teach Brazilian Portuguese as Foreign Language! There is an own methodology at BVTC and we always include the culture from Brazil in our courses. πŸ‘πŸ“š

    "Saberes e sabores no ensino de POLH" is one project where is possible to combine traditional brazilian food and portuguese language course! πŸ“‘πŸ“—

    AT HOME... I also cook, but for my family and &friends, of course: typical brazilian cuisine!🍚πŸͺπŸ₯  My favorite snack is pΓ£o de queijo and my favorite meal is rice & beans! Dessert?? brigadeiro!!!πŸ˜„
     
 

                                                             πŸ‘€    A alimentação Γ© uma prΓ‘tica comum para todos os povos em todo o     mundo e entre tudo o que as pessoas tΓͺm em comum, o mais comum Γ© que precisam comer e beber.”
                                                                                                                                Simmel (1994, citado por Amon e Menasche, 2008) 












Comments

Popular Posts